Pages

Aug 7, 2012

Has Been A While

Yes..

It has been a while since last time I posted something here..
Blame it on my Machine, I thought it needs a replacement.
Luckily, my pocket saved by a software update. It needs 'refreshment', just like us.

Thinking of sharing my Ramadhan in Bangkok.
The first Masjid I saw, nearest Masjid I found...etc


1.5km away from residence.
17 minutes walk. I need a bicycle!!!

It has been a while also to be apart with my wife & kids.
Oh, Ziyad was admitted to KPJ last week due to dehydration. Alhamdulillah, he is back to normal..
Can't wait to reunite with you all dear!!!

And...
Ramadhan is fast approaching the end. Before we knew it!!!
It has been very, very wonderful Ramadhan experience in Bangkok.

The feeling being minority, really taught me something.

Hujan emas negeri orang, hujan batu negeri sendiri..
Baik lagi negeri sendiri..
Indeed..

No comments:

Post a Comment